The uses of trusts are many and diverse. However, the fundamental concept remains the same: a transfer by the owner of the legal title to property to trustees, to be held and administered for the benefit of others.
Used as part of your overall financial plans, IBU can affect a trust which eases tax-efficient planning. Where circumstances permit we can help you to:
- Protect against inheritance tax on death
- Protect against capital gains tax on value appreciating assets
- Protect against income tax on funds set aside for children or grandchildren
- Preserve the independence of the family business
- Help in the financing of school fees for children and grandchildren
- Help with succession planning , and avoid forced heir ship
- Protect family assets from spendthrift children
- With our trust services we will be happy to create a structure to meet your needs.